- James Ceaser, Conversations with Bill Kristol, March 2, 2015.
- Harvey Mansfield, Conversations with Bill Kristol, September 2, 2014.
In this episode of Conversations with Bill Kristol, James W. Ceaser, a professor of politics at the University of Virginia, discusses the Federalist’s case for “rational reverence” for the Constitution. He also explains why the authors of… More
In this segment from Conversations with Bill Kristol, Harvard professor Harvey Mansfield explains the key features of the political science of Federalist.
- Gordon Wood, "Why did Federalists and Anti-Federalists disagree about representation?" The Choices Program, 17 Sept. 2012.
- Gordon Wood, The Making of the U.S. Constitution, The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) 12 June 2012.
- A lecture delivered by Dr. Larry P. Arnn at The Allan P. Kirby, Jr. Center for Constitutional Studies and Citizenship of Hillsdale College. This lecture took place on December 2, 2011 at The Allan P. Kirby, Jr. Center in Washington D.C.
- Role of Government Panel Discussion hosted by the New Criterion Magazine, Princeton Club, New York City, November 9, 2010. Panelists were Harvey C. Mansfield, WIlliam Kristol and Amity Shlaes, Discussion of the Federalist, Progressive era, and other constitutional issues.
- Thomas L. Pangle, Joe R. Long Chair in Democratic Studies at the University of Texas at Austin, discusses the Federalist Papers with the George Mason University Law & Economics Center.