[in chronological order]
- Spinoza’s Metaphysics by Itzhak Melamed – Melamed, Yitzhak Y. Spinoza’s Metaphysics: Substance and Thought. New York: Oxford University Press, 2013.
- “Spinoza on the Ethics of Courage and the Jewish Tradition” by Alexander Green – Green, Alexander. “Spinoza on the Ethics of Courage and the Jewish Tradition.” Modern Judaism 33, no. 2 (May 1, 2013): 199–225. doi:10.1093/mj/kjt002.
- Leo Strauss on Moses Mendelssohn by Martin Yaffe – Strauss, Leo. Leo Strauss on Moses Mendelssohn, ed. Martin D. Yaffe. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press, 2012.
- “Why Spinoza Is Intolerant of Atheists” by Michael Rosenthal – Rosenthal, Michael A. “Why Spinoza Is Intolerant of Atheists: God and the Limits of Early Modern Liberalism.” The Review of Metaphysics 65, no. 4 (June 2012): 813+.
- Maimonides and Spinoza by Joshua Parens – Parens, Joshua. Maimonides and Spinoza: Their Conflicting Views of Human Nature. Chicago: University Of Chicago Press, 2012.
- Spinoza on Philosophy, Religion, and Politics: The Theologico-Political Treatise – James, Susan. Spinoza on Philosophy, Religion, and Politics: The Theologico-Political Treatise. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012.
- Spinoza’s Revolutions in Natural Law – Campos, Andre Santos. Spinoza’s Revolutions in Natural Law. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2012.
- “Benedict Spinoza on the Naturalness of Democracy” – Ward, Lee. “Benedict Spinoza on the Naturalness of Democracy.” Canadian Political Science Review 5, no. 1 (April 6, 2011): 55–73.
- Conflict, Power, and Multitude in Machiavelli and Spinoza: Tumult and Indignation – Lucchese, Filippo Del. Conflict, Power, and Multitude in Machiavelli and Spinoza: Tumult and Indignation. New York: Bloomsbury Academic, 2011.
- The Trials of Spinoza – Ali, Tariq. The Trials of Spinoza. Har/DVD. Seagull Books, 2011.
- Political Treatise (1676) – Spinoza, Baruch. Political Treatise, ed. Jonathan Israel. Indianapolis: Hackett Publishing Company, 2000.
- Ethics (1677) – Spinoza, Benedictus de. A Spinoza Reader: The Ethics and Other Works. Translated by Edwin M. Curley. Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1994
- Theologico-Political Treatise (1670) – Spinoza, Baruch. Theologico-Political Treatise. Edited by Martin Yaffe. Newsbury: Newburyport: Focus Publishing/R. Pullins Co., 2004.
- Steven Nadler on Spinoza – Steven Nadler on Spinoza at Beyond Belief, 2006.
- Roundtable on Spinoza’s Philosophy – Roundtable on Spinoza's Philosophy hosted by the Philoctetes Center, February, 2009. Speakers were Akeel Bilgrami, Jonathan Israel, Steven Nadler, Joel Whitebook, and Catherine Wilson.