[in chronological order]
- Maimonides and the shaping of the Jewish Canon – Diamond, James, Maimonides and the Shaping of the Jewish Canon, Cambridge, 2014.
- Leo Strauss and the Rediscovery of Maimonides
Green, Kenneth Hart. Leo Strauss and the Rediscovery of Maimonides. Chicago, 2013.
- Matter and Form of Maimonides’ Guide – Stern, Josef. The Matter and Form of Maimonides' Guide. Cambridge, Mass., Harvard University Press, 2013.
- Maimonides on Knowledge of Good and Evil: The Guide of the Perplexed 1 2 – Burger, Ronna. "Maimonides on Knowledge of Good and Evil: The Guide of the Perplexed 1 2", ed. Pangle, Thomas and Lomax, Harvey in Political Philosophy Cross-Examined: Perennial Challenges to the Philosophic Life (Recovering Political Philosophy), Palgrave Macmillan, New York, 2013.
- Leo Strauss on Maimonides
Strauss, Leo. Leo Strauss on Maimonides: The Complete Writings. Ed. Kenneth Hart Green. Chicago, U Chicago Press, 2013.
- Shlomo Pines on Maimonides, Spinoza, and Kant
Harvey, Warren Ze’ev. “Shlomo Pines on Maimonides, Spinoza, and Kant” Journal of Jewish Thought and Philosophy 20 (2012): 173-182.
- Torah as Political Philosophy – Edward Halper, “Torah as Political Philosophy: Maimonides and Spinoza on Divine Law,” in Judaic Sources and Western Thought: Jerusalem's Enduring Presence, edited by Jonathan Jacobs, pp. 190-214. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2011.
- On the Limitations of Human Knowledge
Motzkin, Aryeh Leo. “On the Limitations of Human Knowledge.” In Aryeh Leo Motzkin, Philosophy and the Jewish Tradition, ed. Yehuda Halper. Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2011: 147-151.
- On the Interpretation of Maimonides: The Cases of Samuel David Luzzatto and Ahad Ha‘am – Motzkin, Aryeh Leo. “On the Interpretation of Maimonides: The Cases of Samuel David Luzzatto and Ahad Ha‘am.” In Aryeh Leo Motzkin, Philosophy and the Jewish Tradition, ed. Yehuda Halper. Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2011: 125-142.
- Maimonides and Spinoza on Good and Evil – Motzkin, Aryeh Leo. “Maimonides and Spinoza on Good and Evil.” In Aryeh Leo Motzkin, Philosophy and the Jewish Tradition, ed. Yehuda Halper. Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2011: 83-104.
- Guide of the Perplexed – Recommended translation: The Guide of the Perplexed. Translated with an introduction and notes by Shlomo Pines.With an introductory essay by Leo Strauss. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1963. Originally composed in Arabic, in 1190.
- Mishneh Torah – The Mishneh Torah is published in the Yale Judaica series as a 14 volume set entitled The Code of Maimonides. A good place to start is with the second volume, which has been recently re-translated by Menachem Kellner, a noted scholar of Maimonides. Each Volume is listed individually under the category of the "Mishneh Torah".
- Commentary on the Mishnah – The Commentary on the Mishnah has not been translated into English in its entirety. However, there are translations of Maimonides' introduction to Pirqe Aboth called "The Eight Chapters." English translation of Eight Chapters, Introduction to Commentary on Avoth by Joseph Isaac Gorfinkle, New York: Columbia UP, 1912.
- Measure for Measure: How Rambam Read the Rabbis and How Rabbis Read Rambam, Menahem Kellner
- The Unbinding of Isaac – "The Unbinding of Isaac," Lecturer: Josef Stern, William H. Colvin, Professor in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Chicago, Shandong University in Jinan, China, 2012
- Leo Strauss Lecture on Maimonides – Taken from the Leo Strauss Center at Univerity of Chicago, also published in "Leo Strauss on Maimonides: the Complete Writings," ed. Kenneth Hart Green.
- On the Cause of Symptoms (Maqāla Fī Bayān al-Aʿrāḍ ) – On the Causes of Symptoms, ed. and trans. J. O. Leibowitz and S. Marcus. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1974.
- Book of Commandments – English list of Commandments (Internet Medieval Sourcebook, Fordham University): http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/source/rambam613.asp
- Treatise on the Calendar (ma’amar ha-‘ibbur) – This has not been translated from the original Arabic.
- Treatise on Logic Makalah fi Sina’at al-Mantik, Millot ha-Higgayon – This has not been translated from the original Arabic.
- Letter on Astrology (1194) – Trans. Ralph Lerner in Maimonides’ Empire of Light (Chicago: 2000), pp. 178-187.
- Treatise on Resurrection (1191) – Trans. Hillel Fradkin in Maimonides’ Empire of Light (Chicago: 2000), pp. 154-177.
- Epistle to Yemen (1172) – Recommended Translation: Trans. Joel Kraemer in Maimonides’ Empire of Light (Chicago: 2000), pp. 99-13
- Treatise on Rules Regarding the Practical Part of the Medical Art (Kitāb Qawānīn al-juz’ al-‘amalī min ṣinā‘a al-ṭibb) – On Rules Regarding the Practical Part of the Medical Art, Arabic text with English translation, ed. Tzvi Langermann, trans. Gerrit Bos. Provo, Utah, 2013
- Regimen of Health (Fī Tadbir al-Ṣiḥḥa ) (1198)
Regimen of Health. trans. A. Bar-Sela, H. E. Hebbel, and E. Faris. Transactions of the American Philosophical Society. New Series, 54 (1964): Part 4
- On Poisons and Their Antidotes (Kilāb al-Sumūm wa al-Mutaḥarriz min al-Adwiya al-Qitāla)
Treatise on Poisons and their Antidotes. ed. Suessman Muntner. Philadelphia, 1966