[in chronological order]
- Wine and Poetry by Hillel Halkin – Hillel Halkin, "Wine and Poetry: The Young Yehuda Halevi," Sephardic Horizons, vol. 3, issue 1, Winter/Spring 2013.
- Yehuda Halevi by Hillel Halkin – Hillel Halkin, Yehuda Halevi, Schocken, 2010.
- Yehuda Halevi: Poetry and Pilgrimage – Joseph Yahalom, Yehuda Halevi: Poetry and Pilgrimage, trans. Gabriel Levin, Magnes Press, 2009.
- The Song of the Distant Dove: Judah Halevi’s Pilgrimage – Raymond P. Scheindlin, The Song of the Distant Dove: Judah Halevi’s Pilgrimage, Oxford Press, 2008.
- “Judah Halevi and Karaism” – Daniel J. Lasker, “Judah Halevi and Karaism,” From Judah Hadassi to Elijah Bashyatchi, Brill Books, 2008, pp. 141-154.
- The Law of God by Rémi Brague – Rémi Brague, The Law of God: The Philosophical History of an Idea, trans. L. G. Cochrane, University of Chicago Press, 2007.
- “Ittisal and the Amir Ilahi: Divine Immanence and the World to Come in the Kuzari” – Diana Lobel, “Ittisal and the Amir Ilahi: Divine Immanence and the World to Come in the Kuzari,” Esoteric and Exoteric Aspects in Judeo-Arabic Culture, eds. Benjamin H. Hary and Haggai Ben Shammai, Brill, 2006, pp. 131–173.
- “Three Theories of the Imagination in 12th Century Jewish Philosophy” – Warren Z. Harvey, “Three Theories of the Imagination in 12th Century Jewish Philosophy,” Intellect et imagination dans la Philosophie Médiévale, ed. M. C. Pacheco and J. F. Meirinhos Brepols, 2006, pp. 287–302.
- “Taste and See That the Lord is Good: Halevi’s God Revisited” – Diana Lobel, “Taste and See That the Lord is Good: Halevi's God Revisited,” Be’erot Yitzhaq: Studies in Memory of Isadore Twersky, ed. Jay M. Harris, Harvard University Press, 2005, pp. 161–178.
- Judah Halevi and His Circle of Jewish Poets in Granada – Ann Brener, Judah Halevi and His Circle of Jewish Poets in Granada, Brill-Styx, 2005.
- Selected Poems in English Translation – Medievalhebrewpoetry.org collection of Yehuda Halevi poems in English, available for free online.
- The Kuzari: In Defense of the Despised Faith – Judah Halevi, The Kuzari: In Defense of the Despised Faith, trans. N. Daniel Korobkin, ed. David Kahn, Feldheim Publishers, 2009.
- Poems from the Diwan – Poems from the Diwan, ed. Gabriel Levin, Atlas: 2002.