[in chronological order]
- Mark Blitz, "Respectable Partisans of Modern Liberty," Library of Law and Liberty, October 1, 2015.
- Jonathan Bronitsky, "The Brooklyn Burkeans," National Affairs (Winter 2014), pp 121-136.
- Yuval Levin. The Great Debate: Edmund Burke, Thomas Paine, and the Birth of Right and Left. (New York: Basic Books, 2013)
- Drew Maciag. Edmund Burke in America: The Contested Career of the Father of Modern Conservatism (Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 2013).
- Peter Berkowitz, "Burke Between Liberty and Tradition," Policy Review, December 2012.
- Jesse Norman, Edmund Burke: The First Conservative, (London: 2012).
- Ian Crowe. Patriotism and Public Spirit: Edmund Burke and the Role of the Critic in Mid-Eighteenth-Century Britain (Stanford University Press, 2012).
- Robert P. Kraynak, "Strauss, Voegelin, and Burke: A Tale of Three Conservatives," Modern Age, Fall 2011, Vol. 53 Issue 4.
- Paddy Bullard. Edmund Burke and the Art of Rhetoric (Cambridge University Press, 2011).
- William F. Byrne. Edmund Burke for Our Time: Moral Imagination, Meaning, and Politics (Dekalb: Northern Illinois University Press, 2011)
- Recommended edition: Reflections on the Revolution in France, ed. J.G.A. Pocock (Indianapolis, Hackett, 1987). Originally published 1790.
- Yuval Levin, Conversations with Bill Kristol, August 11, 2014.
- "After Words: Yuval Levin," CSPAN Book TV, 4 January 2014.
- Jesse Norman, "Edmund Burke: The First Conservative" Program on Constitutional Government, Harvard University, September 26, 2013.
- David A. Norcross, "Edmund Burke and the Origins of Modern Conservatism," Lecture at The Citadel, 25 January 2012.
- "In Our Time: Edmund Burke," BBC Radio 4, June 2010.
- Ian Shapiro, "The Burkean Outlook," Open Yale course, 31 March 2010.
- Ian Crowe, "Burke and the American Tradition of Ordered Liberty," Russell Kirk Center for Cultural Renewal Mecosta, Michigan, 31 October 2009.
- Peter Stanlis, "Edmund Burke on Natural Law and Rights Traditions," Russell Kirk Center for Cultural Renewal, Mecosta, Michigan,
31 October 2009.
- Gertrude Himmelfarb, "Reflections on Burke's Reflections," American Enterprise Institute, CSPAN, 6 October 2008.
- Richard Bourke, "Edmund Burke on Politics," Philosophy Bites, 20 January 2008.
- On Empire, Liberty and Reform: Speeches and Letters, ed. David Bromwich (New Haven: Yale University Press, 2000).
- Miscellaneous Writings. ed. E. J. Payne. (Indianapolis: Liberty Fund, 1999).
- Selected Letters of Edmund Burke, ed. Harvey Mansfield (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1984).
- A Philosophical Enquiry into the Origins of the Sublime and Beautiful: And Other Pre-Revolutionary Writings, ed. David Womersley (New York: Penguin, 1998). Originally published 1757.