[in chronological order]
- Denys Turner.
Thomas Aquinas: A Portrait. New Haven: Yale University Press, 2013.
- T. Hoffmann, J. Müller, and M. Perkams.
Aquinas and the Nicomachean Ethics. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2013.
- Thomas D. D’Andrea, "The Natural Law Theory of Thomas Aquinas,"
Natural Law, Natural Rights, and American Constitutionalism -- a project of the Witherspoon Institute.
- W. Norris Clarke.
The Creative Retrieval of Saint Thomas Aquinas: Essays in Thomistic Philosophy, New and Old. New York: Fordham University Press, 2009.
- Edward Feser.
Aquinas: A Beginner's Guide. Oxford: Oneworld, 2009.
- Fergus Kerr.
Thomas Aquinas: A Very Short Introduction. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2009.
- John Marenbon.
Medieval Philosophy: An Historical and Philosophical Introduction. London: Routledge, 2007.
- Thomas S. Hibbs.
Aquinas, Ethics, and Philosophy of Religion: Metaphysics and Practice. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 2007.
- C. McCluskey. (2007). "An Unequal Relationship between Equals: Thomas Aquinas on Marriage."
History of Philosophy Quarterly 24, no. 1 (2007): 1-18.
- D. Schwartz.
Aquinas on Friendship. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 2007. Major Works
Commentary on the Ten Books of the Ethics
Commentary on Aristotle's Politics
The Political Writings trans. Dyson, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2002.
Summa Theologica, 1265 - 1274.
Summa Contra Gentiles (c. 1264) trans and ed. Anton C. Pegis Multimedia
- White, Rev. Thomas. "How Does the Resurrection of Christ Illumine Human Reason? From Benedict XVI to St. Thomas Aquinas." Lecture delivered as part of the St. Thomas Aquinas Lecture Series, Christendom College, 2013.
- Hittinger, Russell. "Are Societies Made Unto the Image and Likeness of God? A Thomistic Response to a Disputed Issue." Lecture delivered as part of the St. Thomas Aquinas Lecture Series, Christendom College, 2012.
- Dewan, Rev. Lawrence. "Being a Disciple of St. Thomas Aquinas in the Pursuit of Wisdom." Lecture delivered as part of the St. Thomas Aquinas Lecture Series, Christendom College, 2011.
- Miller, J. Michael. "The Church's 'Common Doctor': Thomas Aquinas and the Contemporary Catholic University." Lecture delivered to the University of St. Thomas, 2010.
- Ralph McInerny, Introduction to Thomas Aquinas, 2008.
- Dulles, Avery. "The Apologetics of Thomas Aquinas." Lecture delivered to the University of St. Thomas, 2006.
- Thomas Aquinas.
Treatise on Law. Indianapolis: Hackett, 2000.
Commentary on Aristotle's On Generation and Corruption
Commentary on Aristotle's On the Heavens and Earth
Commentary on the Twelve Books of Metaphysics
Commentary on Aristotle's On Interpretation
Commentary on Aristotle's Meteorology
Commentary on the Gospel of John
Disputed Questions on the Virtues
Commentary on the Eight Books of Physics
On the Unity of the Intellect against the Averroists